Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
What are your core company values?
What is your company doing to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion?
Where are some common places employees be found after work hours (pre-pandemic)?
What do you like best about your Tennessee office location?
What’s the most Nashville thing about your company?
What are some popular spots for team outings?
What’s the most exciting thing about being part of the Nashville tech industry?
How do you foster creativity, collaboration, and inclusion?
Describe your company's impact on the Nashville tech scene. How are you fostering its growth?
- Investing in our team members' professional development by ensuring that they have the right tools and resources to be successful in their role.
- In order to win the war for talent, we have invested in our hiring practices, so we can build and cast a wider net of talent in order to prioritize our diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Allowing our team members to have a voice is imperative to our growth. We want every team member to have a voice at Built. To do that, we’ve created engagement surveys that allow us to listen and learn in order to create meaningful shifts in culture. Our hope is that we can keep a pulse on what our team members value in order to continue to be the Best Place to Work in Nashville.
How have you created a modern structure that meets your employees’ diverse work styles?
- Uncapped PTO
- Mini-Sabbatical Program - Every 4 years with Built (starting in 5th year), TMs are encouraged to take 3 consecutive wks of pd leave to do something extraordinary
- Flex Work Policy - Team members can choose hours but should be working during Built’s core hours (10-3 CT)
- Remote Work Policy - headquarter-based team members may elect to work remotely on Tu & Th each week
- Generous Parental Leave: Total of 12 wks paid for Primary Caregiver; 6 wks paid for Secondary Caregiver; +4 Week Reentry Ramp Period for Primary Caregiver
List any external articles written about your company with links.
See Our Jobs
Find your next move.