HealthTrust is a leading healthcare performance optimization and group purchasing organization (GPO). We improve providers’ financial and clinical performance by leveraging the scale, innovation and operator expertise of our membership, which includes the largest health systems in the nation. Our corporate office is in Nashville, Tennessee. HealthTrust also has six U.S.-based regional offices, as well as offices in Schaumburg, Ill., Shanghai, China and Birmingham, England.
What are your core company values?
- COURAGE - We will confront issues, have tough conversations, make bold choices, take reasonable risks and will always do the right thing.
- INNOVATION - Our curiosity and drive for excellence combined with our experience and creativity allow us to re-imagine solutions that lead to our client’s success.
- ACCOUNTABILITY - We will demonstrate discipline and a strong work ethic, which is evident through our pride and ownership of our work. We hold ourselves responsible as individuals, as teams, and as good stewards of HealthTrust. We keep our word.
- ADAPTABILITY - We embrace our changing environment and we maintain a culture that has a rich tradition of transforming itself to meet the challenges of the future.
- TRUST - Trust is a foundational element to building a highly effective team. We as leaders will choose to trust and assume positive intent, and will take care of each other.
What is your company doing to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion?
Describe your workplace vibe.
Where are some common places employees be found after work hours (pre-pandemic)?
What do you like best about your Tennessee office location?
What’s the most exciting thing about being part of the Nashville tech industry?
How do you foster creativity, collaboration, and inclusion?
How have you created a modern structure that meets your employees’ diverse work styles?
See Our Jobs
Find your next move.